YouTube TrueView Advertising
Build Brand Awareness With Youtube Advertising
YouTube is now the second largest search engine behind Google, with over 1 billion unique users, 6 billion hours of videos watched each month and 100 hours of video uploaded every minute.
YouTube is a large part of many people’s lives, whether they are at home or on the go, making it a great platform to advertise.
YouTube TrueView video adverts mean you only pay when someone watches your advert. There are two advert formats available, In-Stream and In-Display.
YouTube TrueView In-Stream:
- Adverts appear before a YouTube video.
- Charge on a cost per view basis.
- The charge occurs when the 30 seconds of the advert has been watched or the whole advert, whichever comes first.
- The viewer can skip after 5 seconds of the advert, if they do this before 30 seconds or the end, no charge occurs.
- Viewers can click the advert to your website at no extra cost.
- Average cost per view range from 3p – 10p.
YouTube TrueView In-Display:
- Adverts appear in next to YouTube videos, or in the search results.
- Charged on a cost per view basis.
- The charge occurs when the advert is clicked to watch.
- No additional charge for a click through to the website.
- Average cost per view is 10p – 30p.
Brandwitty can help place your video adverts to your target audience to increase awareness and ROI. Our experience has shown us that YouTube can drive huge volumes of views, strong click through rates and lead to the achievement of many goals.